Mr. Fasinro is a Chemical Engineer by training from the South Bank University, London. He began his career in 1995 with Abacan Resource Corporation as a Facilities and Production Engineer, Reservoir Engineer and then as the Crude Sales and handling Manager for Abacan Resources before forming Linetrale Oil Supply & Trading Company (a proudly Nigerian independent trading entity) in 2000.
Mustapha has significant experience in oil & gas trading operations, offshore Oil & Gas oilfield Exploration & Production, Reservoir Engineering, Oilfield Infrastructure development; including drilling infrastructure/facilities development, crude oil handling, shipping operations and sales.
Mustapha also has Technical & Commercial experience in the assessment of process plants including refineries, oil & gas terminals and Power Generation facilities. He is currently actively involved in the development of a marginal field offshore Niger Delta, Nigeria.
Mustapha has lent his technical & commercial experience on various aspects of the Nigerian Oil & Gas downstream Market, including:
- Technical support for a study for correct pricing mechanisms for oil products in the West African region
- Technical support for the front end engineering design of a Greenfield LPG terminal in Nigeria
- Technical and Commercial support in the 2001 Marginal Oil field bid round and the 2005 Oil block bid round from the Nigerian Government
- Development of the first private independent power project (“IPP”) in Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Finance Ministry’s policy change in 2002, to accept “offshore Nigeria” for destination inspection with respect to refined oil products trading into Nigeria.
Mr Nwokedi is an astute oil and commodity trader with a career spanning over 23 years in the Oil and Gas industry. He’s career covers crude oil trading, marketing and supply, oil market development, independent trading advisory services and strategy development.
He began his career from the Delphi Petroleum Inc., U.S.A. and STS (UK) Ltd. London, as a member of the oil trading team responsible for International supply and trading activities for the companies which involved petroleum products off take arrangements from Nigeria for end-users in the United States East Coast/ Gulf Coast.
He worked as a crude oil trader with Duke Oil-London (crude oil trading affiliate of NNPC) where he traded NNPC’s equity crude oil and also third party crude oil. Mr Nwokedi later joined NNPC’s crude oil marketing division in Lagos and Abuja as a senior crude oil market analyst.
He has acted as an independent trading advisor to a range of private International and Nigerian oil companies, preparing them for future integration into the competitive world oil markets.
Mr Nwokedi has a degree in Law from the East Anglia University (UK) and a Masters of Business Administration, from Durham University (UK).